Empowering Healthcare Professionals to Improve the Quality of Life for Urology Patients and Caregivers
Optimal Outcomes for All Patients through High Quality Care
- Establish standards to increase patient safety outcomes.
- Advocate the importance and value of registered nurses.
- Advocate the importance and value of advanced practice providers.
- Develop and disseminate education for patients.
- Drive and influence the development of policy affecting urology nursing.
SUNA, as a professional nursing organization, fosters the principles of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion of all its members in promoting a safe environment and is committed to upholding, honoring, and celebrating the differences of our urologic patients and their families, ensuring the human dignity of all.