Learn and Network
Attend annual and specialty conferences: Explore the latest research and practice advances in urologic health care. Hear from leading experts, network with colleagues, and earn continuing nursing education credit, all at special member-reduced rates.
Enhance your Practice
Access publications that raise the bar: You will receive SUNA’s official journal, Urologic Nursing, our monthly e-newsletter, and discounts on our publications:
- Core Curriculum for Urologic Nursing
- Urologic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- Telephone Nursing Practice in Urology
- A Practical Guide to Performing Urodynamics
- Cysto Room Survival Manual: Guidelines for Urologic Endoscopy
- Reclaiming Sex and Intimacy After Prostate Cancer
- Understanding Erectile Dysfunction: Patient Evaluation and Treatment Options
Grow professionally by volunteering: SUNA offers opportunities to shape the specialty of urologic nursing and connect with peers. Serve at the national level or for your local chapter; join task forces and committees; participate in forums, workshops, and other special programs.
Additional benefits include
- Discounts on registrations, certification, and publications
- Scholarships, research grants, and awards
- Member-focused website: News, events, education, and professional resources
- Find-a-Member directory: Connect with members across the nation
- Social networking opportunities
- Online education
- SUNA Member Card: Print your SUNA member card.
||Health care professionals who have completed an approved course of instruction or its equivalent, or who have special skills or knowledge related to urology
||Physicians, industry representatives, and those who wish to support SUNA
||Non US or Canada
||Full-time nursing student (proof of full-time enrollment status must be provided)
||SUNA members who have reached age 65 and who have been active for 5 years (proof of age must be provided)
*Note: Initial Membership and Renewals for Student and Senior Membership must be submitted to the National Office and cannot be done online.
Sign Up Today
For information about group membership discounts, contact the SUNA National Office at email@example.com.
*Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.